If you are a developer and want to develop a DApp or use the mainnet, please visit the develop chapter and tutorials to learn more about Nebulas technology and find develop resources. If you are an individual, there are four ways to use Nebulas:
- 1. Use an application built on Nebulas
- 2. What‘s NAS and how to get it?
- 3. What‘s a wallet and how to hold NAS?
- 4. What‘s NAX and how to get it?
1. Use an application built on Nebulas¶
2. What‘s NAS and how to get it?¶
NAS is the native (utility) coin of Nebulas, viable for payment of transaction fees and the computing service charge. Click here to view the distribution. The Nebulas blockchain provides native incentives to encourage developers and community members to build a healthy economy and ecosystem.
You can also be a community contributor and earn NAS. Please visit nebulas community collaboration platform: Go.nebulas.
3. What‘s a wallet and how to hold NAS?¶
NAS nano pro¶
NAS nano pro is the official wallet, developed by the Nebulas team. You may download it here. It has a beautiful, easy-to-use interface, and implements all the features of a robust cryptocurrency wallet, as well as multiple security policies, so that users can easily manage their NAS assets without a steep learning curve.
The NAS nano pro wallet comes with four main features:
- Quickly and easily create, import, and manage wallets.
- Check the transaction progress in your wallet at a glance.
- Provide three kinds of wallet backups, including mnemonic, Keystore, private key backups, to minimize loss and theft of assets.
- Support NAS, as well as other NRC20 tokens, such as NAX and ATP. If you want to list your token on NAS nano pro, please click here.
Nebulas Web Wallet¶
Click here to download NAS Wallet (Chrome Extension version). Click here to download Nebulas web wallet (local version). Nebulas web wallet tutorial is below:
These following wallets support NAS, you can select the one you liked:
- Kaiser Wallet (an affordable cold wallet in a smart card form)
- Math Wallet
- SWFT Wallet
- BEPAL Wallet (with hardware wallet)
- Trust Wallet (a Secure Multi Coin Wallet, the official cryptocurrency wallet of Binance)
Click here to learn more details about these wallets.
4. What‘s NAX and how to get it?¶
This smart asset is generated by decentralized pledging and is the first token on nextDAO. Users on the Nebulas blockchain can obtain NAX by pledging NAS. NAX adopts dynamic distribution strategy where the actual issuance quantity is related to the global pledge rate, the amount of NAS pledged individually and the age of the pledge.
NAX is more closely related to its ecosystem and constitutes a positive-feedback economy. Visite nextdao.io to learn more.
Buy & Sell NAX from Exchanges:
You can hold NAX via NAS nano pro and NAS web wallet.