Development on the Chain¶
To get the basic concepts of Nebulas visit the Nebulas homepage over at nebulas.io. If you want to get a deeper understanding, start by reading the technical whitepaper and non-technical whitepaper.To be a contributor, visit how to contribute.
For getting started guides and documents, see here:
- Joining the Blockchain
- Data Center API
- DApp Development
- Developer Blog
Bleeding edge code can be cloned from the branch of their git repositories:
Nebulas mainnet Eeagle Nebulas launched on Mar 30, 2018. It’s a basic public chain. There are two features:
- Over 2000 TPS.
Nebulas NOVA launched in the end of 2018. There are three features:
- Nebulas Rank: measure the value of on-chain data
- Nebulas Blockchain Runtime Environment: instant upgrade the core protocols immediately
- Developer Incentive Protocol: provide native on-chain incentive for developers
Click here to learn about Nebulas NOVA . Some articles:
- Nebulas NOVA, To Discover Data Value In the Blockchain World, [Youtube]
- 6 Minutes Learning Nebulas NOVA with 92k Lines of Code by Joel Wang [Youtube]
The third important version will be launch in 2020 with PoD consensus mechanism. Click here to learn about the PoD Node Strategy .